30 days ago
This employer is an established accountancy firm supporting medical professionals in the healthcare sector. You would be joining a friendly, growing, well-respected niche firm.
They are looking for an experienced manager to join their team in this new, full time role. You will have strong communication skills and be confident interacting with high-net-worth individuals.
You will be looking after a portfolio of high-net-worth individuals consisting of directors of limited companies, consultants and GPs; supporting them with their tax and accounting affairs. You will be pro-active in helping your clients and used to bringing new clients on board.
- Be the technical lead for tax queries within the firm
- Manage the High Net Worth team of 6/7 people
- Review personal tax returns produced by team members
- Communicate tax affairs with clients
- Review limited company and partnership accounts
- Minimum three years post-qualification experience
- Management experience
- Good at building rapport with clients
- Be a team player who can motivate and develop team members
- Salary of £50,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday
- Car parking space
- Flexible working available
There is potential for development within the firm.
Please click on apply now and send them a copy of your CV if you would like to join this friendly growing team.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close