Our client a leading independent accountancy firm with offices across the North of England. They have an excellent reputation and are ranked in the top 30 firms of accountants and business advisors.
This an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assistant or Senior who is passionate about helping clients deal with the complexities of the tax system, offering good planning advice and reducing tax risk.
• Preparation of personal tax returns for a range of clients
• Handling HMRC enquiries
• Liaison with corporate departments
Essential Experience & Skills
• Have at least 2 years' experience either in a personal tax role or a general accounts
• Has attained or is currently studying for the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) qualification (may also consider AAT or ACCA)
• Feel confident in managing your own portfolio of clients
• Is keen to progress their career in Tax and is seeking a varied, interesting role.
• Very competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
• Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
• Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
• Flexible Working
• Health cash plan
• Introductory commission Scheme
• Paid professional membership fees
• Support with career development and training
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.