8 months ago
LOCATION: Birkenhead, Wirral
SALARY & BENEFITS: Salary depending on experience and is negotiable dependent upon candidate
WORKING HOURS: The position is ideally suited to a full-time employee, however, part time (minimum 3 days) will be considered.
THE COMPANY: Established in 1982, Robert S Boys is an independent firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors. They offer a comprehensive range of accountancy and business advisory services to private individuals and companies in many sectors. We are currently recruiting for a Tax Assistant to join the Tax Department.
The successful candidate will be mainly involved in personal tax compliance work which will include:
- Looking after their own portfolio of personal tax clients including directors, sole traders Partnerships and landlords.
- Completing Self-Assessment Returns, liaising with clients with regard to their taxation affairs and dealing with any client queries.
- Assisting the Tax Director with general tax related compliance such as completion of P11D’s.
- Liaising with other departments within the Firm and also Managers/Directors when necessary
- Providing quality tax services to our clients and building relationships with them
Specification for the Tax Assistant based in Birkenhead, Wirral
- Will live within a commutable distance of the Birkenhead area
- Will be currently, or have experience of working in a tax based environment (preferably in Practice or HMRC)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience of using tax software together with Microsoft Office based software.
- Enthusiastic and Friendly
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Tax Assistant position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job Reference: X1GJ2138