7 months ago
JOB TITLE: Stores Inspector (Days or Shift)
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex
SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary (plus shift premium as applicable)
Other benefits to include:
• Uniform and protective shoes provided
• Benefits include generous pension, private healthcare and on-site gym
• Modern office / warehouse facility with good working conditions and free, on-site parking
• Opportunities for career development.
WORKING HOURS: Full-time, permanent position
Hours for Days are 40 hours per week, M-F
Hours for the Shift pattern covers Monday to Sunday, and is typically 2 days early (06:00-18:00 hours); 2 days late (12:00-24:00 hours) and 4 days off.
THE COMPANY: Our award winning client, established in 1973 and highly successful is a leading provider of aircraft product services to a global market based in Crawley. Now with exciting plans for continued growth and expansion they have an immediate vacancy for a Stores Inspector to work in their modern 100,000 sq. ft. environmentally controlled warehouse facility which is ISO 9001 accredited.
Key Responsibilities of a Stores Inspector to include:-
• Carry out receipt and despatch inspection duties of aircraft components.
• Packing and shipping components, which involves lifting boxes, crates, trolleys and cages from one area to another using equipment including fork lift trucks
• Stock checks and general housekeeping.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a stores/warehouse environment, ideally in aviation. They will be a competent user of computer systems, plus equipment including fork lift trucks. Our client is looking for a self-motivated, with good organisational skills and attention to detail. All candidates must be willing to undertake Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and employment history verification checks.
Key experience essential for the role of Stores Inspector based in Crawley, West Sussex:
• Will live within a commutable distance of the Crawley
• Must have a valid Fork Lift Licence and previous experience operating one
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Stores Inspector position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
6 days ago
only 1 day until close