A Stock Planner is required by our client based in Corby.
They are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, team player, to work in a fast-paced customer focused environment, therefore strong communication skills are essential.
As Stock Planner you will work closely with the various sales teams and monitor sales patterns, forecast stock levels and identify potential problems.
• Develop Pre-Season forecasts for new ranges and lines
• Monitor ongoing sales and adjust forecasts and purchase orders to ensure that service levels are maintained
• Identify potential shortages or surpluses
• Maintain stock availability at planned levels
• Progress purchase orders raised to ensure goods are shipping on time and data on SAP is accurate
• Set up components and bills of materials as required for new products and ensure that they are ordered when the main parent product is ordered.
• Identify potential over or under stock lines at the earliest possible stage and recommend appropriate action to resolve.
• Raise specification sheets for new products by pulling together relevant details from both SAP system and other internal sources.
• Knowledge of modern inventory planning theory and processes in a FMCG environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office Excel (particularly advanced Excel formulae)
• Previous experience in using advanced integrated business systems is essential, experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage.
For more information about this role please send your cv and contact Natasha at Satarah Recruitment Ltd.