Stock and Deliveries Team Leader,
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
In fulfilling this role the job holder undertakes the following activities:
Customer Care & processes
· Maintains and develops good relationships with internal customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations and working in accordance with the dealership procedures
· Adhering to internal policies and procedures
· Checks all documents for accurate completion and then stores records logically for ease of retrieval at a later date or forwards to the relevant departments internally or externally
· Assists with branch management
· Maintains personal awareness of the company's quality procedures described in the company's Quality Management System
· Process updates working with other team members and dealers
Health and safety
· Understands own responsibilities for health and safety at work.
· Accepts training in basic health and safety awareness and the specific risks and controls in their workplace, and adheres to the training outcomes and requirements.
· Complies with company policy and management requirements to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self and others.
· Reports promptly to management any matters which may affect health or safety at work.
To fulfil this role, the job holder will need an ability to:
* Maintain a high level of contact with internal and external customers
* Deal with all internal and external contacts in a professional manner
* Identify and resolve dissatisfied customer issues in a professional and empathetic manner
* Pay close attention to administrative details and to manage own time and workflow
* Work independently in a busy active environment and without constant supervision
* Present a consistently professional image to all customers through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance
Knowledge Required to Fulfil this Role Effectively:
* Manufacturer and In house computer systems
* Dealer Management Systems
* General office equipment (i.e. telephone systems, copiers, fax machines, internet, intranet)
* Vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices.
* Broad awareness of new models and recent changes or improvements, and facilities offered by the dealership
Core Competencies and Skills:
* Decision making
* Telephone Manner
* Planning and organisation
* Relationship maintenance and building rapport
* PC literacy