8 months ago
Specialist Services Co-ordinator - Ipswich
Salary: £25K-£30k depending upon experience & very competitive benefits
Our Client, a Design and Property Consultancy Company, is looking for a Specialist Services Co-ordinator to start asap.
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate a range of specialist surveys and advisors on projects to offer our Client’s clients a full turn-key solution.
• Participate as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business
• Work flexibly to support delivery across the service
• Take ownership for own personal development
• Take ownership of specialist services from design concept through to site completion
• Acts as a client facing representative of the business as required
• Actively encourage and promote innovation, business wide
• Provide an efficient and business-like point of contact. This includes
• responding to internal and external enquiries using all mediums
• Liaising with clients, developing the relevant aspects of client briefs
• Work collaboratively with other professionals within the Practice and with Contractors/suppliers
• Uphold relationships with existing clients and builds new relationships
• Identify individual Client requirements and develop a tailored client offer through regular client interaction
• Encourage direct client feedback to ensure service improvement, consistency and value
• Support the development of new services and areas of the business to support business growth with a focus on Specialist services.
• Identify and appraise Specialist services demand to forecast growth and opportunity.
• Undertake market research to develop brand awareness and professional partnership opportunities
• Producing industry standard tender packages, undertaking analysis of tenders, monitoring and management of cost, quality and timescales
• Manage relationships with a range of stakeholders including clients and suppliers
• Support the Associate Directors and Associates on all aspects relating to Specialist service coordination
• Review the operational effectiveness of procedures to promote standardisation
• Review, update and refine working methods alongside our Business team to support and improve resource accuracy
• Monitor project work to ensure the requirements of the client are fulfilled
• Develop and implement effective standard practice documentation, working methods and precedent construction information.
• Negotiate and procure works from a number of suppliers/advisors
You will have experience within a consultancy practice or a large contractor
Qualification and or experience in Design; Property and or Construction related professional area is desirable
Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Good standard of literacy and numeracy
Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 21 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close