5 months ago
Our client, a Golf, Hotel and Spa, is part of the Leaderboard Group. They are recruiting for a full time Spa Receptionist to work as part of the Spa team.
The ideal candidate will have a polite and friendly attitude towards guests, offering a warm welcome to those using the Spa and answering enquiries in a helpful and timely manner. You will be trained to have a complete knowledge of all treatments and services offered alongside any current promotions and events.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Beauty Therapist or someone looking for a career in Beauty, to gain experience of working in a hotel spa environment with the potential to put into practice their qualifications or gain a qualification in Beauty Therapy.
• Hourly rate - negotiable dependant on experience.
Staff benefits include:
• A staff pension
• Discounts on spa treatments and retail products
• Discounted rates on accommodation for staff and their friends and family at any of the Leaderboard Group hotels
• Free gym member
• Free golf
• A discounted voucher scheme
This list not exhaustive. Staff benefits are subject to review and may change from time to time.
Spa Receptionist Key Accountabilities:
• Meet and greet leisure guests
• Deal with day to day and telephone enquiries in a professional manner
• Maximize all revenue opportunities
• Ensure that guests receive the highest standards at all time.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Previous reception and associated computer systems experience would be advantageous
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within a customer facing team are essential.
The Spa Receptionist will work on a rota basis, and will be required to work some weekend shifts. You will be reporting to the Spa Manager.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be able to attend an interview.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Due to the high volume of candidates, it may not be possible to respond to each application individually, therefore if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of your application; unfortunately you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close