Our client is a computer software company, formed in 2004 with Headquarters based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
They have a team of over 20 colleagues who:
• Supply hardware and software to over 400 on-course bookmakers in the UK
• Support various associated corporate clients e.g. the British Horse Racing Authority and various Broadcasters
• Provide full technical support at each race meeting throughout the UK as required
• Attend over 60 racecourses throughout the UK, from Perth to Newton Abbot 363 days of the year. Contracted to work 232 days per year.
Essential Skills area as follows:
• Customer Service skills
• Information Technology skills i.e. Microsoft applications
• Money handling
• Ability to work alone and in a team
• Good problem solving, organisation and literacy skills
• Smart and presentable appearance
• Clean driving licence
To apply for this Southern Racecourse Technician role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.