2 months ago
JOB TITLE: Solent Careers Hub Lead
SALARY & BENEFITS: Band 12 £42,805 - £46,633 p.a.
WORKING HOURS: Fixed Term Contract or Secondment for 18 months - 37 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Our client is a locally-owned partnership between businesses and local authorities and plays a central role in determining local economic priorities and undertaking activities to drive economic growth and the creation of local jobs. They are currently seeking a Solent Careers Hub Lead to join their team within Portsmouth.
Key Responsibilities for the Solent Careers Hub Lead role to include:-
• To establish and lead the Solent East Careers Hub
• Build capacity and drive continuous improvements within and between the Hub schools to deliver consistent, comprehensive and high-quality career guidance for all students, supporting and challenging hub schools
• Work closely with the lead school for the Careers Hub, UTC Portsmouth
• Significant senior stakeholder engagement with schools and colleges, businesses and business bodies, further and higher education partners, local government, and other Local Enterprise Partnerships
THE CANDIDATE: For the role of Solent Careers Hub Lead you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and persuade a variety of audiences and encourage others to use new ways of working. You will need to live within a commutable distance to Portsmouth.
Key experience essential for the role of Solent Careers Hub Lead :-
• Formal vocational or professional qualifications at level 4/5 equivalent or higher
• Demonstrable experience of engaging and building relationships with leaders from education and business
• Demonstrable experience of leading the delivery of programmes or projects with multiple stakeholders to time and budget and managing and mitigating risk
• Strong project management skills with ability to manage high profile projects to time and budget
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close