about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, triple award winning team at the forefront of the online retail and homeowner market.
The software development company has been a market leader for over 10 years, supplying many leading organisations with bespoke online ordering systems and pioneering solutions.
You should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the internet, how it works and how companies can use it to promote and sell.
You will be able to confidently interact with clients and be capable of working as part of a team, as well as manage your own time and projects.
This is an Office based role.
You will be responsible for dealing with and managing all incoming website registrations and enquiries in a timely and professional manor, these may be phone calls, online registrations, live chats and emails. Once handled you will be responsible for closing sales, scheduling appointments, updating internal systems and ownership of their prospects and customer management systems
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Welcome and support visitors
- Organise and schedule appointments for Account Manager/director
- Manage CRM systems
- Point of contact for all clients
- Taking detailed meeting minutes
- General administrative duties
- Planning meetings
- Inbound and outbound sales calls
- Managing leads and maintaining lead management systems
This position has more focus on direct sales and communication so a candidate showing more flair and experience in this area is required.
Benefits / Perks:
- Training fund available for relevant events, books or online courses.
- Standard opt in pension scheme
- A defined review and fast track progression plan with key miles stones for development and renumeration
- 20 days holiday + loyalty based holiday scheme + statutory Bank holidays
- Free gym onsite
- Childcare vouchers
- Team Social events
- Café on site
- Free Parking
They encourage open discussions related to new technology and methods and strive to stay at the front of the technology sector.