Software Developer required for an exciting opportunity in software application development for AIRBUS. Candidate must have completed a degree level qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field.
AERTEC Solutions are global aerospace specialists in high quality added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries which allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation. To learn more about our company, please visit
We are currently seeking a well-organized self-driven, passionate and results focused Software Engineer to be part of our specialist team that will be dedicated to designing, developing and implementing an exciting software application project for AIRBUS. The successful candidate to join our fast-growing company which encourages professional development and supports individuals which share our passion to succeed and achieve high quality results.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Design, code, test and analyse software applications in accordance with user needs and architectural standards.
· The day-to-day work will include periodic meetings with the project’s stakeholders to comply with customer requirements and ensure their satisfaction.
· Perform with flexibility and autonomy across a range of disciplines with the software development field.
· Collaboratively work with a highly experienced team in a live project environment within an AIRBUS facility, fostering development and demonstration of leadership skills.
· Liaising with the AIRBUS customers & developing relationships with tier 1 suppliers.
- Candidate must have completed a degree level qualification Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience coding in .NET (C#). (RM)
Additional desirable skills:
Microsoft technologies such as LINQ and Entity Framework. (D)
Control systems (Git/Mercurial). (D)
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time permanent contract based in Broughton, Chester
- Competitive Salary