6 months ago
We are recruiting for an Software Developer for our client based in the outskirts of Cambridge.
As Software Developer to join our rapidly growing, dynamic team of highly skilled mobile and cloud engineers responsible for my clients Telematics & Connected systems. My client were pioneers in combining video and data to enhance data analysis. You will be working to develop our next generation video and data platform.
Working out of our Cambridge office, the role offers the successful candidate the chance to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging technology projects using the latest technologies.
• Development of cloud-based or mobile applications
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
• A degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics (2:1 minimum ideally)
• Ability to use one or more development language (C#, C++, HTML, etc.)
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Eye for detail and identifying problems
Experience with any or all of the following would also be beneficial:
• Cross-platform mobile development (iOS, Android, Xamarin, Windows).
• GUI design.
• Multi-threaded programming.
• Data acquisition and analysis.
• Video capture and playback. Cloud-scale data analysis (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDInsight).
• Database technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
My client offers a great career path, job security, interesting projects and a friendly team orientated environment.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please submit your cv and for more information please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment on.