4 months ago
Founded in 2001, our client based in Poulton-Le-Fylde, is a small business which operates worldwide within the Oil and Gas sector, primarily marketing and selling the patented Pro-lock valve locking device.
The company is now looking for a Social Media and Development Manager to join their small and friendly team.
Main duties & responsibilities of the role include:
• The development of brand awareness
• Content management
• SEO and generation of inbound traffic
• Identifying target customers
• Creating visual designs and web development strategies
• Managing Google Adwords and analysing analytics
• Making simple adjustments to the company web page when required
• Being involved in the general day to day running of the business when necessary, which will involve order processing and warehouse assistance.
The company are looking for someone that is proactive, Social media savvy and works well as part of a team as well as autonomously. You will be a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers. Qualifications are not necessary for the role, but previous experience is.
If you are successful for the role, you will receive a good rate of pay, a yearly bonus, above average holidays and Quickbooks Training.
This role is based on a 28 hour week with the opportunity to work more hours to help with sick and holiday cover.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire
JOB TITLE: Social Media and Business Development Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: Good Rates of Pay
WORKING HOURS: 28 hours per week (with the opportunity for more)
23 days ago
only 5 days until close