Barking, East London
Salary: £25,000 - 28,000 plus an excellent benefits package plus travel
Our client is a leading independently owned Construction Company, operating across the UK and Ireland. They are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction; they will always deliver on their promises and ensure excellence in all that they do. The Group is a successful business which continues to evolve and grow. This is possible because of the high calibre of staff they employ, the exemplary staff retention levels they hold, and their continuing investment in their people.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we now have a new opportunity for a Site Administrator to join the team at Barking. Working with site team (Project Manager, Surveyors and Site Engineering Team) and reporting to the Project Manager, as Site Administrator you will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the project team.
Responsibilities will include managing all incoming and outgoing materials dockets, assisting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the site whilst maintaining site office systems.
* Manage all incoming and outgoing goods/ materials dockets including purchase orders, muck away, concrete tickets (GRS)
* Compiling databases/ spreadsheets and progress reports, using general word processing.
* Document control - use of Conject or similar
* Managing Donseed system, including timesheets - preparing for Project Manager's sign-off
* Manage on site filing systems
* Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from project managers/ clients/ suppliers/ site staff and Head Office
* Keeping diaries and taking appointments for staff
* Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases, including site accounts
* Devising and maintaining office systems
* Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
* Using copy typing to produce letters
* Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
* Assisting Project Manager to produce weekly and monthly timesheets
* Dealing with staff queries and process for new starters
* Arranging meetings, travelling with the team or manager to take notes at meetings, take dictation and provide general assistance with meetings where required
* Arranging travel and accommodation where required
Experience working in Construction industry would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite for the role
IT literate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access.
Our company is full of passionate and capable people who are great team players. We need like-minded professionals to join our teams and play a major role in shaping our company into the future.
If interested in this role please forward your CV to Anna Maguire