8 months ago
Administrator - SIPP - Nottingham
£21k - £24k
We are working with a highly regarded firm of specialist Pensions Consultants to recruit an experienced Administrator, with SIPP experience into their team. The focus of the role will be to ensure all SAAS / SIPP business is compliant and accurate, and will involve liaising with both clients and professionals.
There are 2 facets to this role - providing admin support to the Business, including ensuring internal best practice to achieve effective outcomes for clients. And providing Technical Support to clients in respect of matters relating to property and employer-related investments.
• Be the first point of contact for clients and ensure all enquiries are dealt with efficiently
• Maintain accurate record keeping of schemes under administration and associated member splits
• Prepare letters and reports, assist with the collation, processing and retrieval of information and provide administrative support to the Management.
• Ensure all business is processed in a compliant and professional manner, raising any concerns with any associated adviser, Scheme Contact and/or the Line Manager.
• Admin support to the management team
• Preparation of documentation for regular review, and ad-hoc meetings with Trustees.
• Attendance at meetings as required
• Valuations and preparation of annual statements for SSAS
• Processing of relevant Tax matters (VAT, PAYE, etc.)
It is essential that applicants have solid experience within SIPP or SAAS to be considered for this role.
The SIPP administrator will be expected to work autonomously and be able to use their own judgement and initiative. A working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures and broad technical knowledge applicable to SSAS(s) is also essential.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.