2 months ago
£19616 - £22880 per annum
Category: Admin Jobs
Service Support Administrator
Position: Service Support Administrator
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,616 – £22,880 per annum
Benefits: healthcare, pension, local discounts including cinema tickets, cycle to work scheme
About the role:
As a Service Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing system administration support to the Implementation and Client Service teams, ensuring both new and existing Client setups are configured and maintained accurately on their in-house system.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Support the implementation in all aspects of new Client setup and configuration.
- Create and update packages within our client’s in-house system.
- Produce and maintain the questionnaires used by Candidates to initiate the screening process.
- Conduct and support with system audits to ensure accurate Client configuration.
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate complicated subject matter clearly and concisely.
- A superb eye for detail and a rigorous approach to accuracy and data protection whilst working on multiple complex systems.
- Ability to manage own workload and complete tasks within specified deadlines.
- Solutions focused, with a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- A good technical ability using computers and picking up new systems.
Why work for our client?
- Their commitment to nurturing talent: They want their people to flourish and offer opportunities to develop a career with them through internal mobility, promotion and their talent management programmes.
- The environment: Bright, modern offices and a relaxed dress code offer a friendly working environment in a fantastic location a few minutes from Brighton train station.
- Employee voice: Their employee forum initiative allows everyone to share ideas, make suggestions and resolve issues with senior management as well as leading on social events and charity fundraising.
- Reward & recognition: healthcare, pension, travel discounts and a cycle to work. They also have subsidised events, free fruit and a beer fridge!
About our client:
They are the largest independent employment screening company in the UK. They are employment screening specialists and have been trusted partners to their clients for over 13 years. Their comprehensive services range from employee background verifications to criminal record checks. They help clients mitigate risk and enable them to make the right hiring decision, the first time.
Our client recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. They welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. They have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with them. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Administrator, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive, Administrator, Client Support, Software Support, Sales Support, etc,