3 months ago
Service Delivery Team Leader
Salary: £27,000 negotiable depending on experience
Location: Bristol (Central)
Full-time (37.5 hours)
• The desire to coach and mentor individuals with the ability to motivate a team
• Ability to promote and lead people through change and help the team to adapt positively whilst maintaining your own motivation to drive change
• Ability to utilise data in order to improve performance and processes
• Good communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
• Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times.
• Candidates must be highly resilient and used to working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
• Must be excited by the thought of an ever changing and evolving industry and feel passionate about delivering change, across a diverse team.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a team leader or line management role in a fast paced environment.
• Able to demonstrate people management experience including key HR processes such as recruitment, appraisals, capability, conduct and absence
• Experience of developing people with strong coaching & mentoring skills
• Experience in carrying out file audits and quality checks.
• Experience working within a similar industry or sector such as Legal/Financial/Professional Services.
• An understanding of Estate Administration and Probate.
• 25 days Holiday Entitlement (Increasing annually to 30)
• Buy or Sell up to 5 days holiday per year
• Health Cash Plan : Cash back for Dental, optical and other treatments
• PERKS : Employee discounts across a range of high street products.
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension (Matched contribution up to 5%)
• 12 weeks Enhanced Parental leave policy
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Office Fruit
• Premium “Bean to Cup” coffee machine
• Work closely with the Personal Estate Manager and complete tasks in line with their instructions in order to progress matters in line with the customers’ expectations
• Manage workflow on a daily basis to ensure all tasks due are progressed
• Take responsibility for the effective implementation of operational plans to support business strategy
• To assist in the management of the customer experience through the estate lifecycle in an efficient and cost effective manner
• Act as a role model and support staff to create a culture where people want to be and do their best
• Coach and develop staff through performance management and personal development plans. Identify, nurture and develop talent and identify talent gaps
• Ensure that your team has the correct level of proficiency through regular audit/quality checks, feedback, coaching, mentoring and training. Personal ownership to be taken for both own and team development
• Ensure an effective training and competency framework is in place, managing training and development needs and ensure that training programmes are appropriately delivered and within budget.
• Assist with the profitability of the business by ensuring your team completes all work accurately and within service standards.
• Ensure that both you and your team take personal ownership to reach weekly, monthly and annual targets
• To ensure service delivery against agreed SLAs for all customers and business partners, taking timely and appropriate action where the department is at risk of failing target SLAs.
• To identify and anticipate risks which may cause service/resource issues
• Manage the customer journey to ensure that it is delivered in accordance with the customer needs, business objectives and in line with service levels and key operational metrics.
• Assist with any customer complaints and ensure matters are resolved
• Promote change and help the team to positively adapt
• Make suggestions for changes to department/team processes to improve efficiency
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Team Leader to join our Service Delivery team in a highly customer focused and past paced environment.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a large and diverse team where you will take ownership of setting objectives, regular 1-2-1 and development reviews, staff operational audits/quality monitoring, training, managing workflow and ensuring that weekly/monthly/annual targets and objectives are met.
You will work tirelessly on customer service excellence whilst continuously striving to improve the quality and efficiency of your team's output, without losing sight of our customers needs. You will have a “customer-first, all the time” attitude and through your own example will inspire you team to do the same.
You will ensure that we do everything in our power to make sure that all unnecessary stress, anxiety, unexpected obstacles and a generally gruelling or difficult estate administration experience does not happen to the families that entrust us to take care of their estates.
You will be as motivated as us by a culture of change and work hard with us to drive this forward to achieve our exciting growth plans.
Kings Court Trust:
We aim to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, we only do one thing: estate administration. We are totally focused on our purpose, helping families to move on. Our business partners refer their clients to us and we provide our innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, we provide value to our partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements. In the existing solicitor channel we use the Title Research brand. Title Research has a fifty year heritage with solicitors providing specialist people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide. These services are provided thousands of times a year to existing solicitor clients of Title Research.
Kings Court Trust wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy statement. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
To apply for this Service Delivery Team Leader role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
10 days ago
only 4 days until close