8 months ago
The Company: Our client represents 30yrs of innovation, proven success and professional delivery in giving you total control over your environment. They offer consulting, planning, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance in all aspects of commercial, industrial and mechanical and electrical engineering.
As a leading mechanical and electrical contractor based in South Wales our client is looking to strengthen their team with a Service Coordinator. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience/ knowledge in the Building Services, Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Electrical field.
• You would be the first point of contact for inbound telephones
• Raising servicing call out paperwork and jobs
• Plan service visits and communicate with customers
• Coordinate with service team, engineers & sub contractors
• Post call out ensuring service paper work complete and enter onto in house computer system
• Raise service invoices
• Estimate for service works, service contracts & chase estimates
• Raise new service contracts and service contract renewals
• Raise routine paperwork
• Experience in using the service management software `Job Logic`
• Excellent telephone manner
• Team player
• Ability to communicate with customers and service team
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to remain organised and work well under pressure
• Ability to to learn new information with an excellent memory
• Ability to manage client's expectations
• Experience in technical support is desirable
• Good geographical knowledge desirable
Awaiting the successful applicant, will be a first class package with all the expected benefits.
To apply for this Service Coordinator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.