Bishops Stortford Land Rover
About the role
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join our team at Bishops Stortford Land Rover as a Service Advisor. The successful candidates will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing our core values. Here at Land Rover we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering the highest quality of service to all of our customers, and with ambitious plans for the future.
· Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
· Advising on technical queries or issues
· Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
· The ideal candidate will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
· The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
· Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
· Technical skills and experience are essential
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.