Volkswagen Guildford, Guildford Volkswagen
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
£26k - £32k + bonus and excellent company benefits
Our Service Advisors within our dealership provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Responding positively to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repairs.
· Ensuring the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising the customer as necessary.
· Answering customers' questions regarding technical problems, warranties, services and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and without excessive technical jargon.
· Checking all documents for accurate completion, maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing records logically for ease of retrieval.
· Liaising with service manager to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings.
What We're Looking For:
A full and valid UK driving license is a must. Experience gained from within the motor trade is preferred. You will be a confident user of computers and be willing and able to learn new software. The ability handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately is also essential.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.