Bishops Stortford Land Rover
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join our team at Bishops Stortford Land Rover as a Service Advisor. The successful candidates will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing our core values. Here at JLR we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering the highest quality of service to all of our customers, and with ambitious plans for the future; we are looking for people who are passionate, driven and responsible to join our team.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Service customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is essential
· Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
· Advising on technical queries or issues
· Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
· Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
· Cross selling customer repairs and parts
· Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
· The ideal candidate will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
· The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
· Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
· Technical skills and experience are essential
· The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service
· A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
· You must be well presented and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
· You must be IT literate
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.