VW Commercial Teesside
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
We are looking experienced Service Advisor to join us at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Teesside. This is a fast paced and busy role where you'll take responsibility for your customers, acting as the main point of contact and offering support and guidance whenever they visit us to get their car serviced, or when they need help or advice with the up keep of their vehicle.
Our aftersales service team really are at the heart of ensuring our world class service is delivered so it's crucial we acknowledge our customers, respond quickly and aim to get the service right first time and every time.
What We're Looking For:
· Experience gained from within the motor trade is essential and from a similar role is desirable
· A confident user of computers and a working knowledge and understanding of Kerridge / ADP software is also essential
· Administration experience and the ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and develop and maintain strong working relationships
· Create a relaxed and stress free environment for customers whilst contributing to a happy, positive working and team environment.
· A flexible approach to time-keeping so customer satisfaction can always be ensured.
· Has an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity
· Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
· A full and valid UK driving licence is essential
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.