2 months ago
Would you like to make a difference working for an organisation dedicated to supporting and improving the lives of people with a learning disability in Sheffield?
Providing a positive and timely administration service which meets organisational time-frames and ensures compliance and positively promotes the smooth administration of the service.
Your skills and experience will enable you to manage and deliver a full range of effective and efficient administration business support to include:
- Financial administration and monitoring income and expenditure
- Payroll and employee documentation and checks
- Producing reports and presentations
- Monitoring, reporting and supporting the region to achieve KPI’s.
Salary: £10.23 per hour
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours
Location: Sheffield & Derbyshire
What our client offers
Access to the company benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also, an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options. Access to award winning training and development – our client is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status. Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through their GEM awards programme. 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays). A contributory pension scheme & life assurance.
You'll need to be an experience manager with strong leadership skills bringing a positive approach to every aspect of your work, with excellent communication skills and the ability to embrace the principles of diversity and inclusion.
To be successful in this role, knowledge and attributes to include:
- GCSE Mathematics and English, at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management, planning, administration and organisational skills
- Strong IT knowledge, including experience of using the full Microsoft office suite
- Business Administration level 4 or equivalent (or the commitment to achieve this)
- A full, current UK/EU driving licence and have use of a car for work purposes
You will also be prepared to travel for meetings and training as and when required
Closing date: Friday 10th April 2020
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
You may have experience or an interest in the following Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Sales Administrator, Internal Account Manager, Charity, Third Sector, Social Care, Not for Profit, NFP etc.
12 days ago
only 16 days until close