We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Administrator to join our clients’ award-winning dealership team in Hinckley.
You will be working at the area’s fastest growing independent Automotive Group who have been named ‘Used Car Retailer of the Year’, based at their superb dealership.
Our client has been in business for over 50 years and offer a ﬁrst class customer service from three showrooms over three sites and strive to oﬀer a great service with a friendly and approachable atmosphere. They deliver an outstanding customer service at all times through their constant investment in staff training and personal development supported by training to the highest possible industry standards.
As Service Administrator you will:
• Answer incoming telephone calls to the Service department.
• Provide administrative support to the Service Team
• Undertake clerical tasks such as typing and filing
• Prepare job cards / service documents for vehicles being booked into the workshop
• Organise and manage service paperwork for customers
• Contact existing customers
• Carry out customer satisfaction follow up calls
• Assist visiting customers with a warm welcome arriving into the department
This is a busy role and requires a motivated and personable individual who is happy to multitask and wants to provide exceptional service.
No experience necessary for this position, however due to the nature of the role you must:
• Be confident and polite on the telephone
• Have the ability to use positive language
• Have clear communication skills
• Have strong organisational skills
• Have good knowledge of all Microsoft programmes.
Hours of work for this role as a Service Administrator are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00 (one hour for lunch) and occasional Saturdays to cover Holidays/sickness.
For the role of Service Administrator there is a salary on offer of £16,000 to £18,000 per annum plus an attractive commission package and the opportunity to progress.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
automotive, motor, vehicle, car, service, advisor, bookings, sales, support, customer service,