There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Working as a Service Administrator you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all administration and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
· Checks all the relevant service / aftersales documents to ensure accurate completion
· Maintains all customer record files both on paper and on the required systems
· Checks job cards on a daily basis and files records logically for ease of retrieval
· Accurately inputs customer and vehicle information on the 1Link system
· Produces documentation from the 1Link system relating to invoices
· General administration, photocopying and filing as required for the service department
· Assisting service advisors as required to ensure smooth running of department at all times
· Confident individual who is comfortable communicating face to face, on the phone and by email
· Able to demonstrate a friendly, open and honest approach to work
· Shows pride in delivering high quality, accurate work and can demonstrate ability to work on initiative.
· Proactive, keen to learn and be part of a successful team
· A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of a professional organisation
· IT Literate and experience of Microsoft office suite essential
· A minimum of GCSE Maths and English
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.