Senior Team Secretary – Guildford – Permanent – up to £32k per annum (DOE)
Our client, a financial services specialist, is seeking and experienced senior Secretary to provide support to one of their busiest and most important teams. Working for an established and national organisation with a fantastic reputation, this is an opportunity to become part of a wonderful brand.
This is a varied job role, offering new challenged on a daily basis. It covers a multitude of different responsibilities and is perfect for a candidate looking for a busy role! Being a senior position, the successful candidate will have an established senior background, gained within a similar role, ideally within the professional services sector.
This is a permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday and the hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the team, including project support
• Proactively manage the Partners’ and Directors’ diaries and arrange meetings, conferences, team events.
• Inbox management and related correspondence
• Providing marketing and internal and external event support
• Managing the team on a day to day basis
• Taking responsibility for document management and the provision of the company secretarial function for clients
• Screening telephone calls, relaying accurate messages in a confidential manner
• Completing expenses paperwork for partners/managers
• Taking minutes at internal meetings as required
• Overseeing the office facilities and liaising with the facilities team
• Billing and provisioning for partners and managers, invoicing and credit control responsibilities
• Keeping the client engagement procedures up to date.
• Update the CRM system for the team
• Organising events, arranging seminars, workshops etc and ensuring follow up is conducted
• Formatting documents, Typing up meeting notes/copy & audio typing
What is required:
• Secretarial experience, at a senior level
• Line management experience would be advantageous
• Experience of supporting Senior Management and/or Partners
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong team working ability
• Ability to remain discreet working with confidential matters
• Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and work processing
• Experience with telephone systems, conference calling facilities and internal telephone transfers
• Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organisation