Flybe is Europe's largest regional airline, with 10 UK bases covering many of the UK and Europe's main cities. We pride ourselves on an excellent level of service to our customers and adopt the same approach to our employees at Exeter head office and beyond. Based within proximity to the M5, our offices are easily accessible to commuters living in the South West. Some of the great benefits of working for Flybe include:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Staff Travel Scheme - heavily discounted UK/European flights
- Free Parking & Cycle to Work Schemes
- Retail discounts with some of the biggest brands
- Opportunity to attend Exeter Chiefs & Exeter City FC matches, free of charge!
Reporting to the Head of Business & Programmes, the role of Senior Support Administrator forms a key part of the central administration team, driving the team towards providing excellent support to all Technical departments as well as being a liaison between the People Team, AMOS Competence Centre and departmental management. The seniority of this role means involvement in and exposure to confidential and/or commercially sensitive information, and understanding the discretion this requires.
The Senior Support Administrator is expected to deliver discreet, accurate and proficient support to all Technical departments on par with the Technical Support Administrators, providing cover when required for tasks including but not limited to:
- Attendance and absence management on the Electronic Time Management System (AMOS)
- Payroll data submission
- New starter administration
- Providing summary reports to management:
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings
- Training record administration
- Other ad-hoc administrative task: scanning, uniform orders, stationary orders, air side pass
- Administration, etc.
Essential Skills and Experience
The Senior Support Administrator provides sets the high standard of support to be followed by Technical Support Administrators within the team, and is also expected to provide the following tasks to upper and senior management including:
- Diary management and email administration.
- Providing minutes for key meetings and consolidating PowerPoint slides as required.
- Personal Assistant support upon request.
- Coordination of Credit cards and expense claims
- Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience of delivering excellent administrative support to a group of people.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position.
- Strong understanding of the implications of handling confidential information and the necessity for absolute discretion.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Previous experience of administering attendance and absence.
- Focused on achieving goals working to a deadline.
- Able to work of own initiative and as part of a team.
- Recognised Business Administration qualification
- Demonstrable experience of multitasking
- Confident communicator
Act as a role model for the organisation by demonstrating the Flybe values:
Care & Respect Each Other
Look After Our Customers
Own Our Actions
Strive For Better