5 months ago
Senior SSAS Administrator - Nottingham
Salary: £23.000 to £26.000
Key words: Senior SSAS Administrator, Finance, Pensions, Admin, Financial Services, Financial Planning, Financial Advisor
Our client is a Independent Financial Advisors committed to building long term mutually beneficial relationships for corporate and private clients.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all SSAS business is processed accurately, efficiently and in a compliant manner.
Provide Technical Support to clients and professionals alike, specifically in respect of matters relating to property and employer-related investments.
Providing administrative support to the business, and where reasonably required, other companies within the Group.
To act as an effective point of contact for clients and fellow professionals, thereby leading to prompt and efficient processing of all business and general enquiries.
Collaborating with Line Manager on matters relating to internal best practice to achieve effective client outcome.
• Maintenance of Scheme records, contribution schedules and Member allocations.
• “Cradle to Grave” SSAS Administration
• Management support, when required.
• Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from Trustees/ Members.
• Liaising with other professionals, eg banks, solicitors, accountants, etc.
• Attendance at Trustee meetings as required
• Dealing with all aspects of a death claim
• Valuations and preparation of annual statements for SSAS
• Issuing fee invoices
• Investment Reports.
• Dealing with Day-to-Day enquiries from related parties (Advisers/ Accountants/ Designated Contacts).
• Collecting information for SSAS Annual Accounts
• Calculating Pension Crystallisation Benefits
• Scheme transfers and closures (e.g. wind ups)
• Completion of Registered Pension Scheme Returns and Pensions Regulator returns
• Processing of relevant Tax matters (VAT, PAYE, etc.)
• Effective communicator, well-mannered and professional
• Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
• Effective Administration skills
• The ability to follow detailed procedures
• Ability to apply knowledge to deal with technical queries
• Effective Keyboard and IT skills
• Effective written and report writing skills
• Highly numerate
• Working knowledge of relevant Regulatory Procedures
• Broad technical knowledge applicable to SSAS(s)
• Maintaining awareness of Regulatory and Legislative changes, and subsequent effect(s) upon SSAS(s)
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 7 days until close