Senior Service Advisor,
About the role
An opportunity has opened up for a driven and customer focused individual to join our team at Glasgow as a Senior Service Advisor. The successful candidates will provide a first class customer experience as well as implementing our core values.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Service customers.
· Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
· Advising on technical queries or issues
· Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
· Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
· The ideal candidate will have Service Advisor experience from within the Automotive trade
· The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential
· Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role
· Technical skills and experience are essential
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.