about 1 month ago
Polite request: Please only apply if you have worked within an accountancy practice where you have actually prepared accounts and tax returns.
A position has become available in this company's Accounts department for a Semi-Senior Accountant. The main job role entails the preparation of Limited Company, sole trader and partnership Financial Statements and Tax Returns for a portfolio of clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Tax Return preparation to include Corporation Tax Returns, VAT Returns, Income Tax Returns for individuals and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Other ad-hoc office duties will need to also be undertaken as and when required such as dealing with emails and client queries in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 4 years' experience of working within an accountancy practice
- You must have a good working knowledge of Accounts preparation software and Sage as well as Microsoft Office
- You must also be able to work on an individual basis and as part of a team and manage task lists and workloads in an efficient manner.
Terms: Full time hours are a total of 37.5 working hours per week. Consideration will be given to the role being part time for the right candidate.
They currently operate a flexible working pattern that allows 3 out of 5 days of the week to allow working from home and this will remain available.
- Commensurate with experience and regular reviews to reward performance.
Car Parking is available.
They are a friendly small practice who look after their staff and want you to be part of the growth of the practice. Their clients thrive on our personal service and they seek a likeminded individual.
Standard Hours of work: 9am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close