4 months ago
Senior Sales Advisor
The client is a well-established; Financial Conduct Authority [FCA] regulated Insurance Broker. They have been established since 2010.
The client is a reputable and growing employer and they are currently looking for Senior Insurance Sales Consultants with a proven track record in any sales environment to start immediately.
You will be joining their already established and successful sales team.
Role and Responsibilities
This is an internal, telephone based role
The successful candidate will;
• Receive a number of prequalified leads from potential customers
• Provide a quality service to members of the public, covering all aspects of their Life Insurance and protection needs.
• Provide advice and secure appropriate cover for customer
• Manage own diary and pipeline efficiently and effectively
• Carry out all business activity strictly within the rules and requirements of the FCA remaining highly compliant at all times.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements and product knowledge
• Be focused on Continuing Professional Development [CPD]
• Refer to training manager, experts, compliance dept. or insurers when issues fall outside own knowledge
• Ensure fair treatment of [potential] customers at all times
• Carry out administrative duties [This is minimal, as we have an administrative team that offers full support].
• Competitive £25,000 - £35,000 basic [depending on experience]
• The client offers a substantial performance related bonus, which is uncapped.
• Average annual bonus of £12,000, with top performers earning more.
The client is a people focused company and personal and career development for 'their people' is at the heart of their training plan - they offer employees the chance to gain nationally recognised Insurance qualifications [i.e. CII], which are fully funded by the client.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm
Essential Skills and Experience
Success candidate must have;
• A proven and demonstrable track record in sales [must be able to produce evidence at interview stage].
• Experience in financial services is essential
• CeMAP/CII Qualified or Insurance related qualification [Desired but not essential]
• First class verbal communication skills as this is a telephone based role.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Drive and tenacity to meet and exceed targets and show a hunger for bonus
In return the client will offer
• A very competitive salary with a fantastic bonus structure, which gives all senior sales employees outstanding earning potential.
• They provide career progression and training.
• Sales through service - there is no hard selling or cold calling.
To apply for this Senior Sales Advisor role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.