7 months ago
Senior Receptionist, Chelmsford, Essex
Salary - Up to £22K
Our client is the UK's number one independent 4x4 dealership having been trading in the world's leading marques for over forty years and located in the city of Chelmsford, Essex. Due to their reputation, they are now seeking a suitable candidate for a full-time or part time, permanent, Receptionist position.
As the senior receptionist, you will be the person to run the receptionist desk and manage the team. You will have a broad range of administrative duties and instant decision making role to handle any kind of situation such as, filing, inputting data and answering a high volume of calls and handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Supervise a team and encourage them to run the receptionist desk.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Coordinate office activities.
• Responsible for all visitors to site, from initial welcome to issuing visitors with correct security identification & ensuring they are met by their representative.
• Administration of the booking of meeting rooms. Take reservations, monitor daily meetings & liaise with general operative to ensure rooms are set up properly.
• Communicate with customer with warm, empathic, approachable and professional manner
• Maintain a safe & clean reception area, ensuring lay out is tidy and welcoming and materials
Essential Skills & Requirements
• Strong Experience in Supervising a team
• Previous reception experience essential;
• Able to work as a team and encourage other team members
• Highly organised and decision making capability
• Flexible approach to work as shift working pattern;
• Adaptable to changing work responsibilities;
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness;
• Able to use Microsoft packages at expert level (Outlook, Word, Excel);
• Ability to prioritise;
HOURS OF WORK
Full Time (Maternity Cover): 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday Shifts: Early Shift: 8am to 4.30pm, Middle Shift: 9am to 5.30pm, Late Shift: 10am to 6.30pm, 1x3 Weekend: Saturdays 9am to 6pm, Sundays 10am to 5pm)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.