11 months ago
Senior Payroll Administrator/Supervisor - Flintshire
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week : Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
Key words: Senior Payroll Administrator, Senior Payroll Clerk, Payroll Administration, Senior Payroll Support, Senior Payroll and HR Administrator, Senior Accounts Clerk, Senior Pay Adviser, Senior Pay Clerk, Senior Pay Adviser, Senior Payroll Officer
Our client, one of the leading chartered accountants in the North West, is seeking a Senior Payroll Supervisor to be responsible for processing payroll for multiple clients, whilst overseeing the payroll team to ensure high standards.
You will be required to:
• Run the payroll at all levels including dealing with requirements for Auto Enrolment.
• Deal with clients regularly both over the phone and face to face
• Handle any queries in a professional and timely manner
• Oversee junior members of the payroll team.
• Provide advice and guidance to clients in all aspects of payroll application.
Experience & Key Skills Required
• Minimum of 2 years' experience within payroll preferably with a client based service provider
• Experience of managing junior member of staff
• Experience of Iris payroll software would be beneficial, although not essential
• Up to date with current PAYE legislation and have an understanding of Auto Enrolment pensions and salary sacrifice schemes
• Good numeration and communication skills
• Flexibility is needed at differing times of the month during peak business times
What you get in Return
Parking, contributory pension, and private health care upon completion of probationary period
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.