6 months ago
Senior Payroll Administrator, Chester
Permanent role - Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm (maybe negotiable for the right candidate) some flexibility maybe required to work outside the core hours (In this case time off in lieu or overtime will be paid. Some weekend work maybe required).
Our client is part of a network of independent accounting and consulting firms, which currently comprises of 90 partners and more than 500 professional staff providing a full range of services from their 19 offices across the UK.
The role you are applying for has a friendly team of 25 staff in an office based in Chester. The bureau provides payroll and book keeping service to its clients. Our client currently processes payroll for 150 clients and is currently looking to expand and increase business in the next 12 months. They are now looking for a payroll Administrator to join their small friendly payroll team. Some examples of clients you will be working with are from Healthcare, Pharmacy, Engineering, Manufacturing, SME's, a variety of clients to keep you busy! You will be required to report to the Payroll Manager.
We are looking for a confident and presentable payroll administrator with at least 5 years or more experience. Working within a Bureau is preferred however if you have an outstanding CV then do apply we may consider your application!
This is a fast paced demanding role, where you will be required to wok under pressure and high attention to detail is required.
• End to end payroll experience, ensure clients staff are paid on time.
• Able to process RTI
• Auto enrolment pensions
• Make Statutory payments
• Make BACs payments
• Work under pressure
• Provide great customer service to clients
• Process new starters, leavers, time sheets, termination payments, running reports, paper and online payslips.
• Client facing role, occasionally you will be required to meet the clients to discuss their accounts/services you provide to discuss payments, calculations, processes etc.
• Regular email/telephone correspondence is required in the role, the candidate should have a friendly, professional nature when conducting conversations.
• Candidate will be largely working on their own.
• The business is seeking to increase their clientele by double within the next 12 months, you will also be required to market their services to future clients.
• Carry out administration/filing.
Due to the current pandemic temperature checks are carried out twice a day, masks are worn in public areas and where possible an individual office is provided at work.
If you are successful interviews will take place via video conferencing.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.