Our Client is an International Wealth Management company with an outstanding record of success dealing with clients in over 40 countries, with a focus on pensions and investments.
The Operations Manager role will run the operations of the private client business and manage the private client sales support administration team.
Duties will include overseeing the IT systems, overseeing staff training and development, providing operational support, ensuring administration procedures are in place across the business and that they are followed.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Senior Operations Manager within an IFA or similar business.
Experience using Iress XPlan or a similar IFA business management software is essential.
• IT Ownership
• Systems Ownership
• Recruitment Ownership
• External Relationship Management
• Project Management
• Process Ownership
Required Qualifications Experience:
• Minimum 5 years in Operations Manager role.
• Iress XPlan or similar IFA business management software experience is a MUST.
• Degree in Business administration or similar
• Strong leadership skills and ability to perform a wide range of roles.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.