2 months ago
Senior Financial Analyst - London (City)
Salary: Circa 40,000 - £55,000
Our client a foreign bank based in the City of London, are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. This role will be responsible for managing daily operations of accounts payable and providing active support with regulatory reporting.
• Manage settlement of invoices and other payments, input into accounts payable and general ledger system.
• Manage corporation tax payments
• Monthly journals
• Review and reconcile Wrap accounts
• Manage spreadsheets for intra group charge back
• Expense planning and forecasting
• Manage all aspects of the Fixed Asset system
• Expense management - Corporate cards, other expenses
• Assist Regulatory Reporting Manager with receipt, review, approvals and submission of regulatory returns
• Assist with Month End Management Information Pack
Qualifications & Skills
• Newly qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Experience in a financial services environment.
• Strong excel skills
• Knowledge of Oracle or Concur
• Financial Reporting, knowledge of: Best practice reporting processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation offering significant career progression for the right candidate.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.