4 months ago
Senior Executive PA - Lighting & Events Industry - London (NW10)
Salary: Very Competitive
Key words: PA, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Executive Administrator, Executive Assistant Entertainment Industry, Lighting, Events Industry
Our Client’s team is rapidly expanding and an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Executive Personal Assistant to support the Managing Directors.
The successful individual has proven experience in supporting Managing Directors / Executives and some experience in the entertainment / lighting / events industry.
Immediate availability would be preferred.
The purpose of this role is to provide professional support to joint Managing Directors in co-managing, facilitating and supporting companywide projects and processes.
• Liaising for and on behalf of MDs and providing a high quality, professional, positive, friendly first point of contact for visitors. Filtering internal and external communication and following up with the company contacts at all levels of seniority whilst upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
• Internal coordination to include leading, delegating, filtering, overseeing and reporting on tasks projects from various departments.
• Providing excellent administrative and organisational support to MDs.
• Leading, project managing and facilitating work of company Events and Charity Committee.
• Managing Directors’ corporate social media presence.
• Supporting positive collaborative and resilient working environment in lines with the company values.
• Proven experience within similar Executive PA role.
• Solid knowledge and experience with event/project organisation and management.
• Ability to work autonomously whilst being a real team player.
• Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
• Ability to plan ahead, organise, prioritise, delegate and oversee workload.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, demonstrating resilience, flexibility and the ability to maintain positive relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• The show must go on so providing a 7 day operation/service is key. Therefore the ability to work paid overtime on occasions, including weekends is essential.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
2 days ago
only 11 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close