Senior Conveyancer to join a busy solicitor based in Northampton. You will be responsible for managing a team of 3 to work on case loads of 120-150 files within a friendly and open plan office.
· Onsite Parking
· 23 Days holiday which increases after a qualifying period.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Rushden, Daventry, Rugby, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Market Harborough
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Conveyancer
If you are a Conveyancer than you will already have the expertise, knowledge and understanding of the full conveyancing process.
In this role you will be heading up a team of one Conveyancer and two Legal Assistants managing a case load of files to include; Freehold, Leasehold, New Build, Unregistered and Shared Ownership unsupervised.
Other expectations will include:
· Manage a case load and provide legal advice to clients on Purchase, Sales, Transfer of equity, Shared Ownership, New Build and Re-mortgage matters
· Effectively be able to resolve technical issues, such as Deeds of Variation and Lease Extensions
· Prepare accurate Financial Statements
· Confidently be able to check and report to clients on contract documentation, mortgage offers and searches
REQUIREMENTS: Senior Conveyancer
To be successful in this role you must feel comfortable working in a small team, lead by example and provide ongoing mentoring to the team.
Some essential requirements you will have are:
· Legal Qualification: Solicitor/CILEX/Licenced Conveyancer; and/or Residential conveyancing experience
· Experience in dealing with Leasehold/New Build/Shared Ownership matters
· Experience in managing a team
A consultancy firm who are in partnership with a larger legal firm to provide residential conveyancing services. They focus on delivering their core values which has seen a rise in instructions and repeat clients.
As the company is still relatively new the prospects for natural progression is there for the taking.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Conveyancer, Senior Conveyancer, Para legal, Senior Residential Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancer, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive, Property Lawyer
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Senior Conveyancer and reference LL15529 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.