8 months ago
Senior Consultant Financial Planning - London NW3
Salary: Circa £65K plus new capital bonus
Key Words: Senior Consultant, Financial Planner, Financial Management, Financial Consultant, Investment consultant, corporate financial planner.
The Company provide a unique, individually tailored service, providing advice ranging from investments through to pensions, tax and estate planning and more.
Our client is looking to appoint a senior consultant who has substantial experience with high net worth clients and has a transferable client bank of circa £15million. The successful candidate will be targeted with moving their clients into the Discretionary Service as well as development of new business with their own clients and business introducers. They will need to be experienced in all areas of financial planning and have achieved at least Diploma Status with the aim of becoming chartered within 2 years.
• Ability to meet clients’ expectations, providing comprehensive level of service.
• Experienced in Financial Management
• Development of clients portfolio on a fee basis
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
• Well-spoken and confident in dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals
• Diploma Status in financial management
• Proven experience in obtaining business from professionals
• Possess a team ethic and prepared to assist others
Benefits of the role:
• Competitive salary, depending upon experience
• Career development
• Working for an Multi award winning company
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003