11 months ago
Senior Consultant Financial Planning - Financial Services - London
Salary: £40K to £55K
Key Words: Senior Consultant, Financial Planner, Financial Management, Financial Consultant, Investment consultant, corporate financial planner, Financial Services
The Company provide a unique, individually tailored service, providing advice ranging from investments through to pensions, tax and estate planning and more.
They are looking to appoint a senior consultant who has substantial experience with high net worth clients and will be used to working in a fee charging practice.
The successful candidate will be targeted with the development of new business with their own clients and business introducers.
You will need to be experienced in all areas of financial planning and have achieved at least Diploma Status with the aim of becoming chartered within 2 years.
• Experienced in Financial Management
• Development of clients portfolio on a fee basis
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines
• Well-spoken and confident in dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals
• Diploma Status in financial management
• Proven experience in obtaining business from professionals
• Possess a team ethic and prepared to assist others
Benefits of the role:
• Competitive salary
• Career development
• Working for an Multi award winning company
If you have the above experience and skills please Apply Now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003