Senior Business Analyst
GBP55 - 70k pa
My client is a medium sized software solutions organisation based in Central London. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst who can collaborate with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams to understand and translate the companys business and technical requirements.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
· Lead in requirement discussions and document, analyse and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into user stories, prototypes, project specifications, business process diagrams and workflows.
· Assist the Product Owner with Backlog refinement, User Story development and prioritization.
· Participate and sometimes lead in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings, Backlog Refinement, and other agile activities.
· Analyse existing client business processes to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
· Create or update project deliverables, artefacts and technical specifications in accordance with client requirements.
· Discussion, where needed, of clients overall strategy and objectives with senior client stakeholders
· Support of testing and implementation.
· Create and maintain requirements in JIRA
· Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and perform test execution as required.
· Monitor changes to baseline requirements with the use of effective application of change control processes and tools.
Essential Skills and Experience
· Minimum of 3 years business analysis experience in a software development environment
· Excellent understanding of the software development life cycle
· Hands on experience maintaining and supporting Agile development updating Epics, User Stories and project documentation
· Must have proficient writing and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
· Good degree from a recognised University
· Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
· Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
· Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis; focusing on quality improvement. Developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
· Provide project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, UAT plan)
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an innovative, dynamic and fast growing organisation!
For more information please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.