Our Client's aim is to be the Number 1 Bookkeeping provider for the UK and they are looking for the right team to help them achieve their goal.
If you are looking to push yourself forward within a company that won't hold you back, then join us and be part of something exciting.
This role is managing the lifecycle of various clients bookkeeping. That means being precise at entering invoices and receipts (either into Sage or Xero), knowing how to reconcile bank accounts, completing VAT returns and basically having a solid foundation of knowledge around Nominal structures and VAT regulations.
As expected, there will always be queries and questions that need to be extracted from our clients, so strong communication skills are critical for this role.
Cross over experience of CIS / Payroll / Year end preparation would strongly wished.
• ICB/AAT or similar qualification
• Having held a bookkeeper position where you managed the lifecycle of various clients bookkeeping is a must.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Practice environment.
• Time conscious / Deadline aware.
• Strong experience in Xero and Sage software.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.