8 months ago
Do you have Audit / Accountancy Experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
My client is one of the longest established Manchester accountancy firms having been in business for over 50 years.
You will be responsible for the Accounts preparation and auditing services for their clients. You will be dealing with a range of different from sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
What you will need:
- An accountancy qualification – preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ accountancy / auditing experience in a small-medium sized business
- Charity audit experience is advantageous
- Driving licence and own transport is preferred
What they are offering:
- £30,000 - £45,000 – Dependent on experience
- Excellent prospects for dynamic forward-thinking accountant as current partners (2) are looking to retire short term.
Click apply below now!
Title: Senior Audit Clerk – Accountancy
Location: Prestwich, North Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Hours: Permanent position Mon- Thurs 9.00 to 5.15 Fri 9.00 to 4.45 ½ hour for lunch. (There is a degree of flexibility possible).