about 1 month ago
The certification scheme is owned by the construction industry for the construction industry. The scheme is owned by 3 employer organisations and 2 unions representing the breadth of the construction sector. Their purpose is to work on behalf of its owners to ensure that managers, supervisors and workers have nationally recognised construction related qualifications, fulfilling the aim of ensuring that the workforce in the construction sector is fully qualified. Their logo is recognition of high standards of training for construction workers.
This is a new role where you will report to the Operations Manager. You will carry out a range of administration and customer engagement activities to ensure effective delivery of our service provisions.
Some of your key tasks include:
- Action and prioritise all incoming correspondence
- Creating excel spreadsheets and charts
- Using Visio to create process charts
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Updating online rules database
- Maintain strong relationship with partners
- Diary management
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Teams, Outlook and Adobe
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Numerate and able to work with numerical information
- Able to work autonomously and be part of a small, professional team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements
If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to undertake an assessment to understand how skilled you are in using Microsoft software.