4 months ago
£27500 per annum
Category: Admin Jobs
You will join our client as a Senior Governance Administrator who will be working with one of their major accounts in a team where you will coordinate meetings, ensure documentation and minutes are accurate and closely support the Independent Chairs.
Senior Administrator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating multiple SEC committee meetings, including booking venues, managing attendees and consolidating actions updates.
- Drafting summary meeting papers and technical meeting minutes that are researched, accurate and concise.
- Building strong client relationships with the independent Chairs and industry stakeholders.
- Reviewing documents to ensure accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Continuously improving the processes and products of the team with a focus on innovation.
Senior Administrator Requirements:
- Have well-developed client and stakeholder management skills.
- Have experience of following and improving processes.
- Experience in UK retail utilities / UK Smart Metering.
- Be a university graduate or of graduate-calibre.
- Have understanding and experience of industry codes and governance (desirable).
About Our Client:
They are a specialist market design, governance and assurance services consultancy, providing high quality impartial advice to competitive utility and environmental markets and their participants. They deliver high quality end to end services to its clients, from policy development and initial governance frameworks, through to solution design, build and maintenance, as well as accreditation/assurance schemes and intelligent secretariat provision.
Established in 2002, emerging from the introduction of domestic retail competition in electricity, they work with a range of clients including pan-industry bodies and trade associations, to sector regulators and government departments. Successful projects include the effective governance of the national UK electricity customer switching regime (the Master Registration Agreement), working with the Carbon Trust to design, develop & manage its consultancy services accreditation scheme, relaunch & operation of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme, and the design & implementation of competition to the Scottish water market.
Location: London, EC3M 4AJ
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £27,500 to £31,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package
Benefits: offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Manager, Data Entry, Senior Administration Assistant, Governance Administrator, Senior Governance Administrator, Graduate, Grad, etc.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close