Our well established and professional services client based in Southampton is looking for a senior administrator to join their branch team. This is working within a financial environment so knowledge in this area would be beneficial.
In this role you will help with all matters relating to the branch business and as your level of experience and expertise grow, you will be given the opportunity undertake further training.
* Responsible for providing high level support to the team of managers, ensuring the smooth running of the branch on a day to day basis.
* Providing full range of administrative services including typing of correspondence, maintenance of Word and Excel databases, filing and scanning and helping with general office administration.
* Processing invoices and maintaining records.
* Review current filing system and make improvements - ensure it is maintained the highest standard.
* Helping to create a branch microsite and ensuring it is kept up to date and maintained on a regular basis.
* First line client contact, both in person and on the phone or email, ensuring excellent customer service is given at all time.
* Dealing with administration of client transactions, liaison with back office and handling of queries.
* Liaison with clients, registrars, intermediaries, solicitors; making appointments and checking holdings.
* Assisting the broker with following up potential new client connections and ensuring that the necessary forms are completed and fully processed.
* Delegate and monitor appropriate duties to support staff.
The Ideal Candidate
* A background in financial services would be advantageous
* Educated to GCSE (including Maths and English)
* Good numeracy skills
* Be articulate and diplomatic always.
* Strong attention to detail.
* The ability to work under pressure whilst remaining highly organised and efficient is key.
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Life Assurance & Pension Plan
* Private Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Subsidised Gym Membership
Please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment for further details onor apply today!