9 months ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to join an expanding team in the Doncaster area. My client has a highly credible reputation in the market place and is a progressive and innovative organisation. This would suit a candidate with previous Team Leader experience or someone with a high volume exposure in a demanding standalone role.
They are a reputable business that prides themselves on being a fun & friendly place to work where every individual employee is valued, supported & developed in order to achieve their greatest potential!
Duties of the Senior Accounts Payable Clerk will include:
- Processing payments to suppliers and employee expenses
- Approving and processing payments within agreed time scales
- Ensuring remittance advice notes are produced and distributed
- Checking monthly netting statements
- Ensuring payments/receipts are allocated correctly
- Carrying out monthly inter-company statement reconciliations
- Matching of payments and invoices for direct debit suppliers
- Scanning, processing and assisting in invoice queries
- At least 2 year's worth of experience within accounts payable
- Knowledge and experience of SAP (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
If you match the required criteria and would like to know more about this position then please don't hesitate to contact me without delay.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry-level trainees to post qualified accountants.