7 months ago
Protocol Education recruits the best teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff for jobs in schools & nurseries across England. We are growing fast and as a result have an exciting Senior Accounts Assistance opportunity to join our team.
This particular position has the objective to deliver an accurate and efficient accounting service while maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of the Accounts department.
In terms of what we are looking for;
- A self-starter who is team oriented, results focused and who can work under tight deadlines
- Able to use their own initiative and be a receptive and articulate communicator
- Able to have a consultative and creative approach, and the ability to find solutions that are an appropriate match to the need.
- To be responsible and accountable for the part they play in producing results for the team, always looking for opportunities to contribute to its success.
- To be able to build strong working relationships and work in a way that inspires trust and honesty.
- To have good written, mathematical and verbal skills
- Someone with minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Either qualified or part qualified at AAT level
- Previous experience in the following would be a distinct advantage although not essential;
- Access Dimensions accounting software
- In the recruitment sector or a large transactional environment
- Multi-company accounting/bookkeeping
In return we offer:
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- A competitive base salary and pension
- Benefits including Life Assurance at four times your base salary & Health Cash Plan which allows you to claim cash back for the essential everyday healthcare costs
- Great development opportunities
- Casual office based dress
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- POP! our innovative employee engagement platform which includes:
- Smart Spending at Perk Box – the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career then please join our team by clicking on the APPLY button!