about 1 month ago
Corporate Services (Audit) Senior Accountant - Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds or Saxmundham
Salary: Competitive with many benefits
Our highly reputed and long-established client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their audit team. The firm offers generous benefits, including a competitive salary, professional development and other incentives.
The role provides real scope to develop your existing skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with the drive to support the business with all their aspirations.
• To prepare accounts for a variety of businesses.
• To lead on small audit jobs.
• To assist on larger audit assignments within team as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• A proven background in audit within UK practice is essential.
• Qualified to ICAEW/ACCA or by experience.
• A working knowledge of corporation tax is preferred.
• Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning.
• Good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
• Experience of CCH accounts or other similar software package would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close